Coming online during 2021, Bevmart needed to bring onboard assistance to help secure a foothold quickly in the Australian spirits market. Ecom Nation was brought on to provide end-to-end marketing and eCommerce support during the critical launch period and then help transition the brand for growth and scale.
From strategic support behind the scenes to the implementation of customer-facing design and marketing strategies, Ecom Nation has helped lift Bevmart to its current market position and is now poised to take the brand even further.
As a new brand looking to establish itself, Ecom Nation was asked to deliver:
- Brand strategy and consultancy
- A bold UX and seamless customer experience
- Ongoing management and maintenance of website, social content & paid media
Holistic support, strategically managed
Our team, working as an extension of the Bevmart marketing team, developed launch strategies for all major platforms and channels in Australia. Our goal was to establish an early foundation for the brand before strategically shifting into a rapid growth phase through targeted media and PR.
Keeping a careful eye on revenue, we looked to implement scalable strategies for Bevmart that would help them continually reach new audiences and expose them to a rapidly growing catalogue of top quality products.
- Bevmart has achieved month-on-month growth since launch to establish a foothold in the Australian spirits market
- This growth is sustained through customer retention with returning customer rates between 15% and 20%
- Early performance has attracted significant media attention and resulted in former Australian Cricket Captain Michael Clarke join the team as an Ambassador
“The team know eCommerce. We started with one brand but have grown alongside Ecom Nation who are now helping us successfully and sustainably scale four brands globally.
Bevmart has begun to establish a footing in the Australian spirits market and this is in no small part due to the ability of Ecom Nation to work quick in our best interest but also provide strategically sound advice to help us avoid the common eCommerce missteps."
Jeremy Allan | Head of eCommerce, Australian Boutique Spirits